In order to attract investors, the first stage is to perform an analysis of the investment area with aim to identify competitive advantages, economic benefits of investments, as well as to specify from which region and industries investors might origin. After the study, the next stage is investment offer development to lay the ground for smooth investment attraction process.
Gather relevant data about the investment with aim to identify competitive advantage
Prepare investment cost-return analysis with future forecast
Suggest investor profile – industry, region, size, business segment
Prepare input for Investment Offer Development
Investment Offer Development
To attract potential investors, it is important to develop a high-quality proposal that will receive interest in the first instance, as well as to specify the business potential of the investment.
- Gather all the necessary background information
- Calculate all financial involvements
- Prepare the investment offering
Investment attraction is at the top of the agenda for state organisations, municipalities and private entities. During our investment attraction service we will perform analysis of the investment offering, identify investor profile and country, introduce your offering to the potential investors and empower the negotiations.
- Analyse the investment offering, perform feasibility analysis and develop investment offering
- Identify potential investors – industries, size, profile, country
- Communicate and introduce your offering to potential investors
- Set up investment meetings between both sides
- Organise investor visits to the site
- Follow up and lead investment communication