International market development is in essence about building lasting customer relationships across markets. Our export masterclass provides all the tools for developing and nurturing new business relationships. Export Masterclass usually involves 1-2 days of training for company sales managers and directors. It can be organised as an open course but also run individually for a customer.
The Masterclass would cover one or several of the following topics:
- Export Planning and Strategy
- Export Brand and Marketing
- Export Sales and Customer Relationships
The five-day export academy is an intensive learning programme to prepare exporters for international growth. During the academy export managers and company directors learn from experts and successful exporters, analyse cases, perform practical tasks and discuss individual challenges.
Export Academy covers the following topics:
- Developing a successful export strategy and plan
- Market research and proposition analysis
- Export brand development and marketing
- Sales partner attraction and trade visit participation
- Customer Relationship development and negotiations
- Export Practicalities – logistics, tariffs, customs, legal relationships and export financing.
Gateway & Partners team has developed several educational materials. Export Handbook covers the essential topics for companies growing internationally. The Export Handbook is a guide for step-by-step international market development.
Updated Export Handbook is due to be released in the summer of 2017.