Market Research and Analysis
Market research projects support companies with specific market insights vital for their strategic decision making and strategy.
Create a market overview, discover key economic drivers and trends
Estimate market size, analyse import vs local production data and market shares
Analyse specific industry developments and competition
Provide Segmentation and Positioning service
Identify sales channels into the market and key customers
Carry out expert interviews, analyse statistical data and gather information from various sources
Compare several markets and suggest most prospective
Develop market reports with professional visualisation and summary in presentation format
Qualitative and Quantitative Customer Surveys and Competitor Benchmarking
This service helps you to understand how your customers value your service, benchmark your offering against competition and identify needs of potential customers.
- Interview your potential customers to understand market needs and your fit by using Focus groups, Face to Face interviews, CATI or CAPI methodologies.
- Carry out interviews with your existing customers to identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- Benchmark your offering against the existing competition
- Recommend solutions to meet existing and new customer needs
- Prepare a professional deliverable
Market and Sales Lead Monitoring
We gather fresh market insights into the main developments of your clients, competitors and industry trends in your strategic markets. It helps you to stay up-to-date, take strategic decisions and act.
- Identify which information is relevant for you to monitor on an ongoing basis – monthly, quarterly or annually
- Gather information from local sources across several markets
- Summarise and deliver relevant business information to you in a compact format