The overall objective of the project:
The overall objective of the project is to facilitate entrepreneurial spirit of Estonia-Latvia talents(new SMEs) by sustainable, results based and cross-border approach.
The specific objectives of the project, are to:
- Activate and motivate the entrepreneurial talents (new SMEs business teams) of Estonia-Latvia region;
- Enable 24 SMEs business teams to start sustainable development and export activities using cross-border approach in team and partnership building, and knowledge, network and resource sharing.
- Increase survival rate and fast growth potential of SMEs by hands-on support and guidance during period of 1 year.
The main planned activities:
- Project management
- Joint cross-border marketing campaign for attracting business competition participants and project awareness
- Organisation of brave idea support programme, incl. selection of participants, organisation of joint cross-border bootcamps, individual mentoring, and joint trade missions.
Role of Gateway&Partners:
Market overviews for identifying joint trade missions, project management, marketing, organization of follow-up event, active participation in all project activities especially in teams’ selection process, providing of mentors and trainings sessions in marketing sales.
Cooperation Programme Interreg V-A – Estonia-Latvia
Project number: Est-Lat 47
Project implementation period:
From September 1st 2017 – April 30th 2019
Total project budget:
389 365,97 EUR (including 85% ERDF co-financing)
Programme home page: